(online) registration forms
Due to fluctuations in the currency exchange rate we have only listed the EURO rates this year. Please contact us for the current rates. We reserve the option of adapting membership fees and other costs according to the current rate.
Children under the age of 17 do not need to pay the membership fee, but the youth hostel costs have to be paid. Kids under the age of 3 are free, however it is mandatory that they are registered. Es zählt das Alter der Kinder zum Zeitpunkt der Veranstaltung!
* Since there is only a small contingency of single or twin rooms, we have to prioritize depending on individual needs (guests, small children, health problems). If, afterwards, single or twin rooms are available, we will contact people who asked for those rooms, shortly before the con. Only then, the additional fee is charged!
*For day guests: please let us know at least two weeks before the con which meals you would like to have!
One year, our memberships were sold out very quickly and we therefore introduced a waiting list. As we have seen in the last years, everybody on that waiting list has a very good chance to get a place at the con, since we do get cancellations, even sometimes in the last minute.
We would like to ask the waiting list candidates to transfer the money for the con fee (not for the youth hostel!) to us so we can see that you are serious about participation. We would also like to ask the waiting list candidates to tell us if they no longer plan to come to the con. Should a waiting list candidate not get a place, we will of course refund the con fee.
We do prefer that you register for your convention online. It makes things easier for us. :)
Here you can find the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
You can, of course, also register by post. The registration form can be downloaded here:
PR1 with registration form (english, pdf) *
* You need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded here:
If you prefer to not register online, please send your signed registration form to :
Am Rosenhag 24a
D - 12623 Berlin
Phone: (+49)-30-49766569 (with answering machine)
Sadly, we have had bad experiences with having the account number online. Please write a mail to Kirstin;
we will give you the bank details asap.
For American members, we can offer payment through an American bank account. Please let us know if you want to make use of making a deposit into that account, and we will let you have the details.
We will send you a registration confirmation after receipt of payment (con and hostel), with our PR2.
Registration deadline is
June 30, 2017
Due to organising and insurance coverage reasons all participants have
to accept the following conditions:
1. The personal data of con members will be stored electronically, but will not be passed on to third parties
2. Registration will not be valid before registry form (duly
filled in ) and money (con fee and accommodation) have
reached the Registration. Accommodation must be paid in
advance and must be paid within 14 days (until June 30,
2017 at the latest – should there be still memberships
available at that time) of the registration form reaching
us. If no money reaches us within this time, the
membership will be invalid.
3. A cancellation can only be refunded until June 30, 2017. For a later cancellation the money paid will be forfeit.
Passing on one's membership after the final date is possible. For registry changes we reserve the right to charge a fee of EUR 10.00.
4. The committee member taking care of registration has to be informed in writing (by post/ by e-mail) about the cancellation / exchange.
5. Members are liable for any damages they cause during the event. This goes equally for financial loss, damage to property, bodily injury or claims for indemnification concerning copyright breaches.
6. Harassment of any kind is not tolerated. If you feel that you are being harrassed, or if you notice someone behaving inappropriately (such as violating youth hostel or convention policies) we suggest that you please come talk to any FilkCONtinental concom member. Please understand that unless we learn about an incident during the convention, we cannot take any action (such as trying to solve the issue or possibly excluding the harasser from the event).
7. Youth hostel rules must be followed. Breaking youth hostel rules may result in expulsion from the event.